[vpci] Re: BS contest category

Hey there guys this is mike, sorry county make it to coleto this past
Saturday but got tied up @ work. So I was a little confused with all these
contests and entries for diff level competions and stuff, I had briefly
chatted with Jim after the meeting and he had explained how since I am new
to this I can start entering my photos for judging in level 1, so my
question was when are the next entries due by and what all the categories
are that I can particupate in. If one of you could explain me a little
about how the competions work and stuff I would Def appreciate it. Thanks
Mike