From: Tippi Van Doren <flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: [vpci] Re: 3 more spots open for the the behind the scenes tour of
NASA (Read e-mail first before you respond)

Dear Friends,

The 3 spots are still available. Also, those who are coming, if you haven't
bought your tickets yet, WAIT....Todd just told me that Walgreens in Houston is
selling tickets for half off the admission price. I'm trying to find out which
Walgreens we need to go to pick those tickets up. Once I have the info., I'll
send a final update.

Tippi Van Doren