[voew-listserver] Summer Academy "Creating a New Future for Business" in Berlin - Deadline extended

  • From: Tobias Hahn <t.hahn@xxxxxx>
  • To: voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:50:20 -0500

*** Apologies for cross-postings ***

Extension of deadline to 21 January 2008

Call for papers for the Summer Academy

"Creating a New Future for Business"

Berlin, Akademie Schmöckwitz, Germany 19-22 June 2008

organised by the International Research Network on Social and Environmental Aspects in Business and Management (SEABUS)

We have received several individual requests for an extension of the deadline for the Summer Academy. We have now decided to extend the deadline for all researchers to 21 January 2008.

Paper submission are electronic. Please follow the instructions on the website <http://www.seabus-research.net>www.seabus-research.net. Only submissions sent via the website will be considered (not by fax, mail or e-mail). Papers will undergo a review process and authors will receive feedback on their papers. The selection process will consider quality, innovativeness, and diversity of views. Notifications of acceptance of papers will be sent out by the latest at the end of March 2008. For more details please visit our website or download the call for papers at <http://www.seabus-research.net/downloads/iztsummeracademy.pdf>http://www.seabus-research.net/downloads/iztsummeracademy.pdf.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Berlin in summer 2008.

Thank you!

Dr. Tobias Hahn

IZT
Institut für Zukunftsstudien und Technologiebewertung
Institute for Futures Studies and Technology Assessment

Schopenhauerstr. 26
14129 Berlin
Germany
www.izt.de/en/izt-overview/team/name/hahn/