[voew-listserver] Student Assistant - 16-20h / week - for a student assistant to join our environment, energy and climate change team in Berlin

  • From: Jobs <jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:17:17 +0200

Adelphi Research is an internationally operating think tank focusing on sustainability science and public policy consulting. Adelphi provides independent analysis, research, consulting, dialogue, and training for a wide range of government authorities, international organizations, and the European Commission.

We are looking as soon as possible for a student assistant to join our environment, energy and climate change team in Berlin.

Areas of focus
Support projects for various donor organisations in India, Turkey, and Morocco in the field of energy efficiency, eWaste, municipal
waste management, and recycling.

Your Tasks
. Literature review, collection and assessment of data,
. Inquiries on energy efficiency and waste management,
. Supporting report development, assessment of environmental data, development of training materials, . Organisation of conferences, trainings and study tours for foreign visitors,
. Supporting project management tasks.

Your Qualifications
. Studying environmental engineering or environmental sciences (at least two more years to study), . Excellent command of written and spoken English (proficiency in German is an asset),
. Computer literacy (comfortable with MS Office),
. Good organizational skills, motivated and with team spirit,
. International experience will be an advantage.

Our Offer
You can expect inspiring real work experience within a motivated, collaborative and diverse team We have flexible working hours and also offer internships. Please send your CV and letter of Motivation no later than 30th April to jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx under the subject matter "UT 030-1 " including your preferred starting date.

Jenny Levantin
Office Management

Phone: +49 (30) 89 000 68 - 0, Fax: +49 (30) 89 000 68 - 10
E-Mail: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.adelphi-consult.com
Adelphi Consult GmbH; Caspar-Theyss-Strasse 14a; D - 14193 Berlin
Sitz: Berlin; AG Charlottenburg HRB 85067; St-Nr. 27/006/10944; UST ID: 813485763
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Carius, Walter Kahlenborn, Mikael P. Henzler