[voew-listserver] Call for projects: oikos Award for Student Entrepreneurship 2006

  • From: Jost Hamschmidt <jost.hamschmidt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:37:07 +0200

Call for Projects

oikos Award for Student Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
http://www.oikos-foundation.unisg.ch/homepage/oikos_award.pdf

oikos - international Student Organisation for Sustainable Economics and
Management - seeks to strengthen sustainability entrepreneurship among
tomorrowâs decision makers. Within our oikos award project we are now
accepting applications for the 2006 oikos Award for Student
Entrepreneurship in Higher Education. We invite students or student
organizations to apply for the award by showing concrete projects dedicated
towards sustainability at the university level, proving an impact on
curricula and sustainability at the university campus.

An international judging committee comprising leading faculty members,
students and NGO representatives will select the winning project.

A member of the winning project will receive a prize money of EURO 1000.-
an invitation to the oikos international winter school 2006 (St. Gallen,
Switzerland) and the opportunity to be a member of the selection committee
for future oikos award recipients.

Representatives of the top three projects will be invited to join the oikos
winter school 2006 where exemplary projects for curriculum change and
student action will be presented.

We welcome your application until September 30th, 2006.

Please find more Information online on
1. the award 2006:
http://www.oikos-foundation.unisg.ch/homepage/award2006.htm
2. winning projects 2005:
http://www.oikos-foundation.unisg.ch/homepage/award2005.htm
3. the oikos winter school 2006:  http://www.oikosinternational.org

We look forward receiving your applications from Europe and the World!
Please send your application to
oikosaward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you very much!

____
oikos foundation for economy and ecology
Dr. Jost Hamschmidt
Tigerbergstr. 2
CH 9000 St. Gallen
Switzerland
Tel.: 0041 71 224 2595
Fax: 0041 71 224 2722
mail: jost.hamschmidt@xxxxxxxx
http://www.oikos-foundation.unisg.ch

Empowering Thoughtful Leaders of Tomorrow:
3rd. oikos winter school 2006 - Nov. 5-10, St. Gallen, Switzerland
http://www.oikosinternational.org
Application Deadline: August 31, 2006