[visurfacereader] Display MIDI setup

Hi All,

This is a tentative suggestion for a change to the add-surface dialogue.

I was confused by the button called "Display MIDI setup". I first thought that it meant "show MIDI set-up", which seems like an easy mistake that might cause confusion to others. I think I now understand that it actually means set up MIDI for the surface display. The distinction between hardware setup and display setup is not very clear.

My solution would be this: instead of having two buttons, put the set-up process in a single dialogue with four selections, which, if I've understood this right, I'd call:
1. Output from Control Surface
2. input to Surface Reader
3. from SR to Music app.
4. From music app back to Control surface.

This might also help clarify the circuit. I may have this all wrong, as it isn't clear to me whether SR can take output from the music app as well as from the surface. If my circuit is right, then it can't, but is it? and the names might be improved, but what do you think?

Best,

Peter

--

*******