[VISTA] New Windows IT Pro ITTV Video Using TS Easy Print to Redirect Printer In Terminal Services

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vista@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 07:58:14 -0500

In the latest edition of Windows IT Pro magazine newsletter one item caught
my eye.  The group is creating a video site for IT Pros called ITTV. IT Pros
can upload their IT related videos to the site ala YouTube.
One video I came across that might interest some here is one by John Savill
on how to use Easy Print to redirect a printer in Terminal Services.
http://www.ittv.net/VideoPlayer/tabid/57/VideoId/215/Using-TS-Easy-Print-To-Redirect-Printers-In-Terminal-Services.aspx

The site is having a video contest called "If I ran Microsoft" encouraging
you to upload a video of yourself saying what you would do if you ran
Microsoft. Lets see, Fix Vista, Fix Vista, Fix Vista....lol

Enter your video here:
http://www.ittv.net/Contest/tabid/242/Default.aspx

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com