[visionrehabtherapist] Re: talking watch question, and overall disappointment with quality of items available

  • From: "Brink-Chaney, Marcie (DELEG)" <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "McInnis, Janet (DELEG)" <mcinnisj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:05:59 -0400

Hi Janet,
I can't promise that you won't have trouble with this, however, I got it
this morning and it has a clear quite understandable male voice. It has
a gold band and is a one button watch (a button for the time and the
stem to set the time on the face. It does not have an alarm on it, if
you need that. This comes from Maxi Aids.

Unisex Gold One Button Talking Watch Item#: 702252 $24.95

Hope this helps,
Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT
Michigan Commission for the Blind
Detroit Office