[visionrehabtherapist] Re: question about thermostats

  • From: Leanne Ford <blindrehab2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " Roberta \(DELEG\)McCall" <mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, visionrehabtherapist <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, UngerJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 06:39:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone for the tips.  I can't believe this never occurred to me
before!  I usually have people that can see the pointer with good light.

Leanne

Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 8:22 AM

Leann, I got lucky when I moved into my new house as the thermostat has a
tactile large print ring both on the dial and on the unit itself that I can
turn and line up just like what Roberta was talking about in her post. I’m
still not sure who makes this unit but when I find out I’ll post the brand name.
Jim