[visionrehabtherapist] Re: making scanned PDF accessible as text document

  • From: "B.J. LeJeune" <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:18:34 -0600

Would it be a reasonable accommodation for you to request one?  I don't know
how important it is to your job functioning, but I think it might be worth
asking.

BJ

B. J. LeJeune, M.Ed,CRC, CVRT
RRTC on Blindness and Low Vision
Mississippi State University
P. O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, Ms  39762
bjlejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
662-325-2694

>>> "Brink-Chaney, Marcie (DELEG)" <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/23/2010 8:46
>>> AM >>>
I do that at home. However, I don't have an OCR program on my computer here at
work. Got any more ideas?

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT
Michigan Commission for the Blind
Detroit Office