[visionrehabtherapist] bill identifiers

  • From: "Eva Truelock" <Eva.Truelock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:33:06 -0400

Hello All,

I am looking for a good bill identifier.  This is for someone who will be
using this in private business, he folds money for personal use but must
exchange money for business.  His current bill identifier is not reliable
and even with new batteries cannot seem to accurately read currency.

I know of the Franklin ID model, as well as some phone apps, can anyone
recommend other devices?

Thank you,
Eva Truelock, CVRT

This email transmission may contain material that is confidential and/or
priviledged under Florida statutes and is intended for delivery to only the
named addressee.  Unauthorized dissemination of this information may be a
violation of criminal statutes.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any dissimination, distribution, copying, or further
review of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx