[visionrehabtherapist] Teaching mouse use to low vision students.

Dear List:

Any resources for reading about the teaching of mouse use.  Any concrete
tips?  I have read Sara Morley's explanation in Windows 7 Explained.

I am totally blind and would like to teach this more efficiently.  What
I really want to know about is the purpose of each clip single and
double as well. I know that a single right click is the same as the
application key.

Sometimes I do not have the answers.  Often students will insist on
using the mouse when they really do not know what they are doing.  They
are all over the place.  Help!!!

Thank you.

Maureen.

Maureen Moscato CVRT
Lighthouse International
111 E. 59 St.
NY NY 10022
phone (212) 821-9265
email mmoscato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Lighthouse Store is your source for helpful, vision-friendly products!

Shop our NEW online store at http://shop.lighthouse.org

The information contained in this email transmission and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and or confidential and is intended only
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this communication, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other
electronic recording or storage device. Receipt by anyone other than the
intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege.

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx