[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Tape for steps

  • From: "McInnis, Janet (LARA)" <mcinnisj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marydonato@xxxxxxxxxxx" <marydonato@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brink-Chaney, Marcie (LARA)" <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jadkins@xxxxxxxxx" <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lynn.Jensen@xxxxxxx" <Lynn.Jensen@xxxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:16:36 -0500

I have used spray paint with the gritty texture on steps AND on my outside
planters.  Inexpensive, lots of colors, and options.  It did not flake off
after a season, but wore down perhaps faster on outdoor carpet than planned,
but, is still visible.

________________________________
From: Brink-Chaney, Marcie (LARA)<mailto:brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'marydonato@xxxxxxxxxxx'<mailto:'marydonato@xxxxxxxxxxx'> ;
jadkins@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jadkins@xxxxxxxxx> ;
Lynn.Jensen@xxxxxxx<mailto:Lynn.Jensen@xxxxxxx> ;
visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:56 AM
Subject: RE: [visionrehabtherapist] Pill reminder with alarms

If he is going to be at home most of the time when he does this blood sugar
monitoring , independent living aids has a clock that you can set (I think it's
up to six) alarms a day and they are recordings that the person makes
him/herself. This might work better than a pill box which it seems he doesn't
need.

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT

Michigan Commission for the Blind

Detroit Office