[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Quick Clock Question

  • From: "McInnis, Janet (DELEG)" <mcinnisj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "susanmarie9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <susanmarie9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:30:26 -0400

i hate the talking watches with the rotten voice and the multiple alarms, but,
mostly hate it because i never knew why people would need multiple alarms and
could not just set their watch over again.  So..shame on me..but, in an
instance where I worked with someone who needed medication reminders, it
actually worked out well to use 3 inexpensive battery operated talking clocks,
and the medication for each corresponding time was at that alarm clock...one
was in kitchen, one in bathroom and one it bedroom....this made compliance a
little easier to follow and allowed some freedom for the aging parent to not
have to ensure meds were taken  at the right time.