[visionrehabtherapist] Question about Braille Uno Cards

  • From: "Bill and Diane Gray" <graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:50:25 -0700

Does anyone know what the 3rd symbol is on the Braille Uno cards?  The
directions do not explain.  I've also quickly looked through my resources at
home to find it but most of my Braille resources are at work.  The last
Braille symbol I'm most wondering about is dots 1, 3, 4, and 6, which is
also the letter "X".  Any ideas?  I have a feeling I'm going to feel stupid
once someone points this one out.  It is only on the number cards not the
symbol cards like skip.  Are there directions that are perhaps missing? Also
wondering exactly how to read the Braille on the card that says draw 4
cards?  Much appreciated if you can share your expertise out there???
Diane

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx