[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Possible Junk E-Mail Re: Braille English Dictionary

  • From: "Julie Adkins" <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 09:16:29 -0400

I also wonder if there is a school for the blind somewhere who could give
you one.  Maybe if you send a notice out on the main AER listserv--it is
widely read by TVIs.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
704-887-5121
www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.