[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Plastic or aluminum tape for clothing labeling

  • From: "Julie Adkins" <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:19:08 -0400

For clothing, it seems like the Teflon tape would be best (to withstand
heat)??  It is also sometimes called skived tape.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
704-887-5121
www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.