[visionrehabtherapist] Plastic or aluminum tape for clothing labeling

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:14:56 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am looking in the usual sources, ILA and Maxi Aids but on the web so perhaps I have missed it, does anyone know if they still sell the clear plastic tape without the adhesive on it for sewing into to clothing, or has anyone tried to use the tape with the adhesive but still sewn it into clothing. I need something that can hold Braille characters, smile. And I need more descriptive things than what is in the aluminum tags.

Thanks everyone.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx