[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Large print Tape Labelers

  • From: Sharon Hudson <shudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tterlau@xxxxxxx" <tterlau@xxxxxxx>, "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:45:34 -0700

In my experience the large print labelers have always created white on black or
black on white print.

Sharon Hudson
Associate Director

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential information for the use of the designated recipients named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error, and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
calling (650) 858-0202 ext. 111 to arrange for destruction of these documents.