[visionrehabtherapist] Re: I salute You VRTs!

  • From: "B.J. LeJeune" <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elidag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <slynnwade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:04:24 -0500

Lynn,

We are delighted you have join the ranks of the greatest profession
ever!  May you, like so many of us,  find you are stimulated, inspired
and forever changed by the wonderful people we are privileged to serve
and learn from every day!  VRT is the best kept secret ever - but we are
trying to get the word out.

Best wishes always.

BJ

B. J. LeJeune, M.Ed,CRC, CVRT
NRTC on Blindness and Low Vision
Mississippi State University
P. O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, Ms  39762
bjlejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
662-325-2694
FAX 662-325-8989
>>> lynn wade <slynnwade@xxxxxxxxx> 7/1/2012 4:10 PM >>>

Brand new to the work of a VRT, ( and on the way to becoming CVRT!!) ,
I am so fortunate to be in this field because of people like Lachelle
Smith, who kept my inspiration for this work flowing and imparted to me
much knowledge which is helping me in developing skills-- I'm in great
appreciation of all of the VRT's I learn from everyday through posts to
lists, ( including archives from retired VRTs ); the VRTs I work more
closely with, and so many others. I have a long way to go, but feel
well-supported by outstanding mentors and colleagues as I am now taking
up this work. THANKS to YOU BOTH!

Lynn Wade

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Elida Gares <elidag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: