[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Hi Everybody!

  • From: "McInnis, Janet (DLEG)" <mcinnisj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Heather.Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:52:52 -0400

The various insulin pens out there seem to have pushed the  need count a
dose aside, and my clients have had extremely good luck with them. Of
course, some folks take huge amounts of insulin and even the 50 unit
Count a Dose is not adequate so I rely on the old homemade templates
with acceptable results and accuracy.   My husband, who lives in a cave,
carries a club, and wears the leopard spotted loin cloth, still prefers
the count a dose over any other possible invention.  When his current
device breaks, it will not be a pleasant event.

Good luck, and if there are other suggestions, I appreciate hearing of
those, also!

Janet