[visionrehabtherapist] Help with clarification of current university VRT programs?

  • From: Maduffy@xxxxxxx
  • To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:36:21 EDT

Hi everyone:
I am the co-author of a book  chapter that is going to press soon, and I
need your help identifying the  current active VRT programs as of this date.
This listing is for an appendix in  the text book, which is for OTs who
practice ADL and IADL skills with  individuals with low vision.
I know some of these schools may  have changed recently, but here is the
list I had as of October 2009, when I  first submitted it to the publisher. I
believe UMass Boston now has a program?  If so, can you provide an accurate
name/address of the program? And is UALR  truly closing?
Academy for Special Education,  Warsaw, Poland
Hunter College of the City  University of New York, New York, NY
Massey University, Palmerston  North, New Zealand
Mohawk College, Brantford,  Ontario, Canada
North Carolina Central  University, Durham, North Carolina
Northern Illinois University,  DeKalb, Illinois
Salus University, Elkins Park,  PA
The University of Arkansas at  Little Rock, Little Rock, Arkansas
Western Michigan University,  Kalamazoo, Michigan
Thanks very much in advance for  your help.
Best regards,
Maureen

Maureen A.  Duffy, CVRT
Editorial Director
AWARE (Associates for World Action in  Rehabilitation & Education)
Phone: 914-528-5120
E-mail: _maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.visionaware.org_ (http://www.visionaware.org)
_www.twitter.com/visionaware_ (http://www.twitter.com/visionaware)
_www.visionaware.blogspot.com_ (http://www.visionaware.blogspot.com)

Associate Editor
Journal of Visual Impairment  & Blindness