[visionrehabtherapist] Fw: Reg. Appliances--perhaps suitable for PCB list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:41:00 -0400

These sound like good recommendations for customers looking for new appliances
and not wanting the dreaded smile touch screen.

Also Maytag has just come out with a washer and dryer with a tone system to set
it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he
does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)