[visionrehabtherapist] FW: jumbo uni-manual brailler

  • From: "Bill and Diane Gray" <graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:04:58 -0700

I found this interesting enough to share with the group.  I decided to do a
Google search to verify there isn't a jumbo uni0-manual brailler available
somewhere, and the Google search came up with the original question posted
on the VRT list serv by Candy.  See below.I've never noticed this before.
Has anyone else?  So. it appears our postings are out there for all to see
with the right search.

Diane

[visionrehabtherapist]
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http
%3A%2F%2Fwww.freelists.org%2Fpost%2Fvisionrehabtherapist%2Fjumbo-unimanual-b
railler%2C1&rct=j&q=unimanual%20jumbo%20brailler&ei=V7jYTMXWFYn4swPswIzEBw&u
sg=AFQjCNEuuVmvJH9LliKH1wAsSP4zVH9_IA&cad=rja>  Re: jumbo uni-manual
brailler ...

Nov 8, 2010 ... I know of a uni-manual brailler that embosses standard
braille, but not one that embosses jumbo, or large-cell, braille. ...
www.freelists.org/post/visionrehabtherapist/jumbo-unimanual-brailler,1