[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Easy Writer Full Page Writing Guide

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <penny.reeder@xxxxxxxxx>, <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ewood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:07:48 -0400

Independent Living has the easy writer, it is listed as full page string writing guide.

I agree with you penny, the illegal dealings in the pass make me question when ordering from them. I try to order from other places if I can.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Penny Reeder" <penny.reeder@xxxxxxxxx> To: <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <BJLejeune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ewood@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 11:38 AM
Subject: [visionrehabtherapist] Re: Easy Writer Full Page Writing Guide

Dear All,
I am not currently working as a rehab teacher, but who knows when I may go for a contract job in the field... In any event, there must be a writing guide that's available from someone other than MaxiAids. I have always refused, on the grounds of my own personal opinion and principles, to buy products from MaxiAids.

Penny

 At 08:28 AM 10/23/2009, Brink-Chaney, Marcie (DELEG) wrote:
Hi B.J.,
Here is the writing guide you asked about. It is from Maxi Aids.
Easy Writer Full Page Writing Guide Item#: 40055 $14.95

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT
Michigan Commission for the Blind
Detroit Office
E-mail: brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx