[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Current VRT University Programs Clarified

  • From: "Julie Adkins" <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Maduffy@xxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:35:36 -0400

Amen.  We really need to know, in addition, which ones offer distance ed
programs, since that is a big selling point for adults who cannot leave home
to go to school.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist

Metrolina Association for the Blind

704 Louise Avenue

Charlotte, NC 28204

704-887-5121

 <http://www.mabnc.org> www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.

  _____