[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Braille English Dictionary

  • From: "Brink-Chaney, Marcie (DELEG)" <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:48:47 -0400

Shelly, when you contacted APH, did you do a search in Louis or did you
speak to someone about their products specifically?  Louis is supposed
to have information from multiple sources for materials. I have to say
that I don't find APH's product catalogs very helpful and I had to
resort to calling directly to customer service for help with something I
was looking for. You could also try www.abledata.com and see if they
have anything.

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT
Michigan Commission for the Blind