[visionrehabtherapist] Re: [AERNet] In Memory Of Ardis Dobson

  • From: brucihawkins@xxxxxxx
  • To: kanderson8888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, aernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0500

What a wonderful legacy for a wonderful person. Ardis was, indeed, the consumate Rehabilitation Teacher, and a warm, generous, and gently playful person. Those who knew her at all couldn't help but love her.

I have taken the liberty of adding the visionrehabtherapist list to this email, in case some on that list are not also on the original aernet list.

She was a dear friend and will be sorely missed.

Bruci