[visionexchange] Questionnaire Results and Group Ideas

It was great to see everyone last Friday!  Thank you all for making Vision
Exchange 2012 a huge success!  I am forwarding on the results from the
questionnaires along with the list of ideas from our brainstorming session.
Feel free to share more here too if I missed anything!

Thank you!

Lauri

Lauri Dishman, M.A., LCPC
Manager of Counseling Services
Guild for the Blind
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 236-8569

Discover ways to stay active, involved and informed at the Guild's Southland
Vision Solutions Expo on Saturday, May 19 at the Marie Irwin Community Center
in Homewood.  For more information visit
http://www.guildfortheblind.org/dontmiss_Southland2012.asp or call Kathy Austin
at 312-236-8569.