From: visionexchange-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:visionexchange-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Bensing
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:41 AM
To: visionexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [visionexchange] Re: Don't forget to sign up for Vision Exchange 2012!
CEUs offered!

Polly - This is the first I have heard of this.
I don't seem to be getting your e-mails on events outside the Guild at either
of my e-mail addresses.
 Please add both my e-mail addresses to you list. I am working 2 or 3 days a
week so it helps me if you could send to both:
dbensing@xxxxxxx<mailto:dbensing@xxxxxxx> &
srndpty@xxxxxxx<mailto:srndpty@xxxxxxx> .
Thank you,
Don Bensing, (ICO/IEI, 312 949 7049)

Donald Bensing, LCSW, DCSW
Social & Psychological Services
Illinois College of Optometry / Illinois Eye Institute
3241 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60616
312-949-7049
dbensing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dbensing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify us
and destroy this information immediately.>>> anita katz
<anitakatz@xxxxxxx<mailto:anitakatz@xxxxxxx>> 5/8/2012 9:33 AM >>>
Hi Polly,
I think I am signed up properly. I look forward to seeing you on  June 1. Thank
you.