[visionegg] Re: problem with Text() in visionegg 1.0

Hi Russ,

It appears that you have a version of PyOpenGL installed that was
compiled for a different version of Numeric.

You have 2 options: revert your Numeric to the version that PyOpenGL was
installed with or reinstall PyOpenGL matched to your version of Numeric.

I can't currently remember the source of Numeric/PyOpenGL on my Mac 10.3
machine, but if you need further help, let me know, I'm sure I can dig
those files, although it may take a couple days...

Cheers!
Andrew