[vip_students] what's the difference?

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:52:20 -0000

hi folks,

i'm afraid i've went and got myself in to a bit of a pickle, i think i down loaded well what i thought was the up dated version of dvd video soft, it put a icom on my desk top called free studio.

can some one tell me where i went wrong? also what's the difference between,
1, free studio.
2, dvd video soft free studio.
3, free dvd video burner.
4, free video to mp3 converter.
all above are icoms on my desk top.
1, dvd video soft
2, free audio cd burner.
these last 2 are in my documents, i fancy this last one is for burning cd's and not for downloading songs down from youtube.

many thanks

susan
best wishes