[vip_students] Re: webby ie

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:56:16 +0100

Not a problem Susan, just that when I saw him asking, I know that is where I got the info and I know someone like Leony will come back to Joe and you will both get sorted. Will watch out for both of you, you on this list and Joe on the other.

Best wishes.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>