[vip_students] Re: webbie

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:30:07 +0100

Susan,

I hope this is my final on the subject for now at least.  Consider also
whether you would do better by using the BBC IPlayer instead of WebbIE?  I
know that by now it also is quite or most accessible.  It may also be a
better bet if you're keen on rerunning BBC TV  programmes.  Find a UK-based
list and take up any queries you have about it (and WebbIE, too) there; as
there are only one other or a few people on this list who can avail of all
the features  - especially the downloading of television programmes - from
the BBC.