[vip_students] web page problems again

  • From: "Vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:10:16 +0100

hello folks

sorry again for asking these stupid web page problems.  but they seem to be
annoying me alot recently. the problem now is when i press on a link to open it
up it shows the link is open and the click sounds that its opening but i am
still on the same page.  and wont allow me to press on any other links until i
press the back button as if to reload the last page even though im still on it.
how do i fix these problem. and is there any tutorial to set internet options
for windows 7  for jaws users. jaws 12 and internet explorer 8.
 many thanks.

regards
Vincent