[vip_students] vanishing sentences

    Hey all

Have a tricky and strange one. I'm currently doing a creative writing course
with Kilroys College and today whilst finishing a story, sentences suddenly
started disappearing. I first thought I hadn't saved it but the second time I
started writing the same piece again,  I hit save but  again it disappeared. I
red the story to ensure the curser hadn't moved up and that the piece I wrote
was somewhere else but no it was gone, I tried three times to write it and all
three times it  vanished. I'm baffled as the story was getting interesting and
I'd like to finish it but worried that it will happen for the fourth time.

hope someone can shed some light on this very strange one.
from

a baffled Jackie