[vip_students] usb message?

  • From: "Aine O'Mahony" <ainemaeomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 01:46:14 -0000

Hi guys,
Having a bit of an issue regarding an announcement on my laptop. I am working
on a certain program and jaws tells me u.s.b device not recognised and that it
is malfunctioned, also windows doesnt recognise it...
Needless to say im bamboozled as to what this means as iv only one u.s.b cable
in and thats my wireless broadband. Sometimes it keeps repeating this message
to the point of me having to shutdown and reboot. Iv also noticed on turning on
laptop its much slower to start up. Any suggestions?
Many thanks