[vip_students] Re: urgent Link

  • From: "\(NCBI\) Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:12:36 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

I would turn off the automatic updates warning. Go into control panel then
"System" and go to the "Automatic updates tab". Here just activate the "Turn
off automatic updates button" and ok it. You may get a new nagging message that
 your windows pdates is turned off. Open up the security center window and
click on the security page. In here uncheck the option to warn me if windows
updates are turned off then close out.

As windows XP is coming near the end of its life span fewer and fewer updates
will be issued and if you ever want to check for any available updates you can
click on the windows update icon in the start menu.

From: "\(NCBI\) Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
Date: 24/08/2011 3:19 pm

Hi Eleanor,

Not sure if you still want this SP3 download. I only saw it now and it was in
my junk mailbox. Here is a direct link to it.

http://shrvl.com/6qQ28