[vip_students] Re: unable to open links

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:01:28 -0000

Check in the format and see is plain text or html is checked.  Checking html
would be the option if you want to open links.  Personally, I use plain text
and cut and paste my links.  I think that setting messages to plain text
decreases the chance of getting a virus but I could be completely wrong
about that.  I'm sure someone will correct me is so.

Paul