[vip_students] tutorial

  • From: "Sean Kavanagh" <seany2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:10:46 +0100

Ahoy Paul
I followed the steps in your tutorial on creating a folder (seany) and as
far as I am aware, had no bother with same.  The tbl started on step 2 in
trying to create a short cut on the desktop.  Where should one be landed on
pressing the "windows key & the letter m.  When I do this I am on "my
documents", is that correct?  When I pressed the applications key and
arrowed down, I could not find any "new".  Help....

By the way, where is that folder and how do I access it?  The real silly
question is how does one copy emails into a folder, is it just by
highlighting the specific email and ctl c, or does one need to go into the
email and highlight the txt and copy  & paste same and rename it.  I hope
this is not sounding too confusing.

Sean