[vip_students] Re: turning of computer

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:25:29 +0100

Hi Jenny,
I have been,  since reading your mail going through the shut down procedure
myself to ensure I have the correct answer for you!
It would appear to me that you may be in restart mode.
What I do when closing down is to press the windows key followed by the
letter u, then arrow to where it says shut down, leaving it at that setting
for close down and hit enter.
the next time you go to shut down hit the windows key and then the letter u
and enter and hopefully the job should be ockso!
All the best,
Tony Sweeney.