[vip_students] success but still no memory of addressess

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:00:00 +0100

Ok I'm monopolizing the list now but there's no one else up at this unearthly
hour so I'll keep going....

I took a chance and I had success with mail1.eircom.net but now I'm back to my
original problem.

Outlook doesn't predict an email address when I enter one into the To: box and
hence I'm having to switch back to outlook express because believe it or not, I
don't know the vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address, Shame on me eh.

Still looking for that box to tick to compensate for modern day inability to
memorize things.

By the way, the import was successful and the addresses did arrive in Microsoft
outlook along with my emails just in case anyone thinks that is the problem.

I'm going now to memorize that address.  Good night!.

Edel..