[vip_students] Re: spyware

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:48:03 -0000

Then Susan that sounds like you do not have it installed. I would look in Programmes on your C Drive, Control Panel to see if it is there. However, a word of caution, do not touch or delete anything in your Control Panel if you are not feeling confident as you could mess things up for yourself and your computer in particular. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>