[vip_students] Re: spam

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:56:23 +0100

There are 2 buttons, one is green, I think amd the other is red. They are
labelled unblock amd block respectively. With your e-mail unopen you highlight
it amd click on block. These e-mails creep in from time to time. Sorry I cannot
tell you the Jaws command but I an sure someone will.
Eleanor amd Neela