[vip_students] Re: scype

  • From: "Ger Delaney" <germdelaney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:27:23 -0000

        Hi Everyone.
Ineed a little assistance please. I replied to the group recentlyas to a
problems with connections to the internet and outlook express, but all I got
was mailer deamon, alsoI recieved an e-mail stating that membership  had  to
be  re applied for again. How come ?? Please respond. Thanks

Ger Delaney.