[vip_students] sage accounting package and jaws

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:40:17 -0000

hi again folks

apologies for posting same request again but without a solution i may have to
drop this module as part of my business studies certificate.

has anybody on liist any experience of using the sage accounting package with
jaws as i am having serious navigation and data entry problems?

hope someone can assist, many thanks in advance
paul h