[vip_students] Re: request

  • From: "Jenny O'Brien" <jeobrien5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:00:27 -0000

hi cearbhall,
thank you for your prompt reply to my email.

the information you are looking for is as follows\:

serial number,
2k01225
model,
blt 2000.

i am waiting for my charger to be returned to me from stuart, it should arrive on tuesday and i can give you more information then.

thank you for your help.

jenny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>