[vip_students] Re: repeated emails

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:25:36 -0000

i also got this email from the list.

susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aine O'Mahony" <ainemaeomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 5:27 AM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: repeated emails

Hi Susan,
had this problem with all my e-mails some time ago. It turned out that the time and date settings were wrong... I know to change this I had to go into start menu ant press enter on run, then press enter on cmd. Then type in time and it will announce the current time, if its not acurate just type in correct time then repeat the process for date. Hope this might help as my e-mails were comming in dated 2007 and when I deleted them they would re appear!
Let me know if this is of any help to you.
Aine