[vip_students] Re: question for mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:18:02 +0100

Have you got a USB Cable and do you have a memory card in your C5? I expect the answer to both is Yes.

Connect phone to computer via USB.
Now the memory card on your C5 will show up as an extra drive on your computer. Go in to My Computer and locate it. Presumably your memory card will have a name, if not it will say Removable Disc E or whatever! On the other hand, it may be that once you plug in the USB it will automatically come up with windows asking you what you want to do, e.g. open to view files or do nothing. If I was technical like Paul and others I could tell you what that automatic window is called, I think it is called Explorer.

Now as for jumbled speech, maybe I would nead to hear it. I could give you a call if you want to give me your land-line off list. My e-mail address is eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can call tonight. All we will need is for you to be able to listen to me on your land-line, say on speaker while you work with the C5 and I can hear it over the phone once the volume is OK. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.darke@xxxxxxx>