[vip_students] Re: question for mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:08:19 +0100

I would not like to say for sure Kathleen but this sounds like a profile
problem to me.  Do you know what your profile is set to, e.g. Outdoor, silent,
meeting etc.  You should hear Talks say this when at the standby screen.  You
could go to messaging and then press soft key 2 (top right key) and this will
bring you back to the standby screen andyou should hear your service provider
and the profile spoken, e.g. vodafone, outdoor.  I think you probably have
accidentally altered the profile.  Strange though that the shop could not sort
the problem for you.  If this does not work, let me know and I will suggest
something else.